At Apple Country Realty, we have one goal: To find the perfect home for you — one that fits your lifestyle and your budget.
Buying a home is one of the most exciting times of your life. It can also be one of the most stressful! But don’t worry — our team of real estate professionals have years of experience and will walk you through each step of the process. We think that you’ll find your buying experience less stressful when you choose us as your agent, knowing that you’re in capable hands.
We’ll begin by listening.
Our process begins with YOU. We’ll sit down with you and find out what you’re looking for by asking all the right questions, such as:
What kind of lifestyle do you prefer? (Are you looking for a neighborhood filled with young families or are you more into a gated golf community?)
What size and style of home do you need?
Do you have a preferred area or school district where you’d like to live?
What’s your budget?
We’ll create a detailed Personal Profile.
We’ll take everything we’ve learned from our consultation and develop a profile that we’ll use throughout the buying process. As we help you search for homes, we’ll get your detailed feedback, so we can continue to update and revise your Profile. This will help us become even more targeted in our search.
We’ll help you navigate the buying process.
We’ll always take the time to answer any questions you have about the process of buying a home. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’ll help you get pre-approved for a mortgage. We can connect you with financial institutions that best meet your needs, so you’ll know exactly what you can afford to spend.
- We’ll show you properties that are the best fit for you. This is the fun part! We know the Henderson County real estate market, and we’ll show you only properties that are the best fit for you. And we’ll never waste your time by showing you homes outside of your price range.
- We’ll negotiate pricing and make an offer. When you find a home you like, we will research recent sales of similar properties and draw on our years of experience in the Henderson County market to advise you whether the asking price is fair and reasonable. As your agent, our job is to negotiate the best possible price, as well as any additional terms, such as repairing items identified in the home inspection or requiring the seller to purchase a home warranty.
- We’ll refer you to qualified professionals. As the purchase of your new home progresses, we’ll connect you with our extensive network of real estate professionals, including mortgage loan officers, home inspectors, title companies, and real estate attorneys.
- We’ll solve any problems that arise. Real estate transactions are never easy; there are almost always a few bumps in the road to homeownership. But you can rest assured that we’ll always draw on our team’s collective experience to keep your purchase moving forward, making it as easy and flawless for you as possible.
Have more questions about all the ins and outs of buying a home? Visit our Resources for Buyers page for the steps you’ll need to take to prepare to buy a home. And remember, we’re always available to answer any questions you have, from how to get pre-approved for a mortgage to what each and every line item on your closing statement means.
Our commitment to integrity
All of our agents are members of the National and Local Associations of Realtors. Not every real estate agent is a realtor. Realtors must take an oath to abide by a strict code of ethics with standards of practice that promote the fair, ethical, and honest treatment of all parties and are subject to ethics hearings and possible disciplinary action for violations.
We take our responsibility to you and our profession very seriously, and we are committed to acting with the highest integrity in our relationship with you.