- Edneyville High School - 1979
- NC State University, BS in Forestry, Cum Laude - 1983
- Broker-in-charge/owner of Apple Country Realty, LLC.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker #93396.
- NC Certified Residential Appraiser #A3931.
- NC Licensed General Contractor – Residential #27976.
- Completed appraisals for various lending institutions, attorneys and Farmers Home Administration.
- Member & past president, Hendersonville Board of Realtors.
- Two-time Henderson County Realtor of the Year.
- Member, WNC Regional MLS Service.
- Member, National Association of Realtors.
- Member, Hendersonville Rotary Club.
- Member, Salvation Army Advisory Board.
- Past president Hendersonville Board of Realtors.
- Wife Donna and two children, Haley and Hunter. One grandson, Roan.
“A Big thank you for going over and above to help us with so many needs, trust fund, communicating with the buyer, power, etc. We are very Happy with the extra care. God Bless you and your business.”
Marvin and Carolyn
“Did a great job. Very professional and sold the house in 3 days above the list price.”
“When I came to Hendersonville 11 years ago, I saw the Apple Country Realty sign on the way into town and it said, "Your First Friend in Hendersonville." Well, that turned out to be truly the case then and it still is now. Jeff and Joanne Donaldson have become more than just competent professionals in helping to sell and purchase, but have remained good friends and neighbors through it all. In today's world of high-tech gadgets and fast-paced business, it is a breath of fresh air not only to be treated like a person instead of a number, but to be taken in almost like a member of the family. From a client's point of view, I can honestly say that rating Apple Country Realty on a scale of one to ten, they are truly a 10 plus!”
“All of our dealings with Apple Country Realty and Jeff Donaldson were always handled in a very professional manner. Our property was previously listed with another brokerage firm for almost two years without a single prospect. Apple Country Realty was able to bring two contracts, of which one turned out to be the buyer of the property. We live in another state. All of the paperwork was done by mail with no problems.”
“In the course of my recent property sale and purchase, I had total confidence in Jeff Donaldson's assistance. He was very professional in handling the transaction and offered sound counsel in developing the sale. He was most cooperative. From my experience, I would certainly call on him again and wholeheartedly recommend him to others.”
“Apple Country Realty has been the most professional realty company I have done business with. The fast and friendly service, smooth operation, and professionalism will make and keep Apple Country Realty #1 in Henderson County. I would like to thank Jeff Donaldson for the hard work he did for me. The property I was selling was difficult to market but he took the bull by the horns and marketed it with all his talent and succeeded when others failed. Jeff and Apple Country Realty will always be my choice in Henderson County. ”
“The experience I had with Apple Country Realty is that everyone I talked to or had contact with were very professional and friendly. They ran a lot of advertisements. I had a low price house and what I saw was they put as much attention into it as if it were a big sell house. It seemed they wanted to sell the house as bad as I did. Thanks Jeff and to all of Apple Country Realty for your help in selling my house.”
L & S Brogden
“We are very pleased with Apple Country, our closing was smooth with no hassle. We highly recommend them, and will use them again in the future.”